AMERICAN ACADEMY OF AESTHETIC MEDICINE CONGRESS 2018
NOVEMBER 9 – 11 MIAMI, FLORIDA
AAAMC 2018 showcases the latest in Aesthetic Medicine trends and procedures.
The objectives of the congress are to promote high quality education in the aesthetic field.
The theme of AAAMC 2018 is "The Future of Aesthetic Medicine: Breakthroughs and Gold Standard Patient Care" with a Bonus Focus on "Complications Management in Aesthetic Medicine".
Topics of Interest Include:
- Combined Treatments in Aesthetic Medicine
- Complications & Contradictions in Aesthetic Medicine
- New Standards in Body Aesthetic
- Promising Advances in Anti-Aging, Nutrition & HRT
- Non-Invasive Cosmetic Gynecology
- Conventional Aesthetic Medicine – Hair Aesthetic, Thread-Lifting, PRP
- Skincare: Ingredients & Chemistry
- Corrective Cosmetics with Technologies/Devices
- Social Media: Online Content & Informed Consent
- Business & Marketing Education for Aesthetic Medicine Professionals
Guide for Authors:
The deadline to submit abstract is June 30, 2018.
To submit your abstract, please click bellow.