This CME activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the Joint Providership of The Institute for Medical Studies (IMS) and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. IMS is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Medical Studies designates this live activity for a maximum of 32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Many societies and credentialing bodies accept the AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ designation as equivalent CE or CEU as long as the topic is in the applicant’s field or discipline. However, it is advisable that if an individual is unsure whether their attendance can be used towards certification or re-licensure they should check with their governing body. Neither AAAM nor IMS is responsible for such acceptance.
- Course Syllabus
- Course Certificate
- Continuing Medical Education Credits
- Products for use in Hands-On Workshops
- Light Continental Breakfast
- Coffee Breaks
17th Congress, Pre-Congress Workshops and Pre-Congress Course + Congress Combination Packages
*Note that refunds or credits for cancellation are not provided after October 20, 2021
*Until 45 days before the Event: 20% processing fees on the total registration
*Between 45 to 21 days before the Event: 50% cancellation fees on the amount paid.
*From 21 days (October 20) before the Event date or no show: No refund.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
1 Grand Cypress Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32836
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Website
The group rate for AAAM's 17th Congress and Pre-Congress Courses is $195/night single or double, exclusive of taxes & fees, current tax rate is 12.5%. The group rate is available until October 11, 2021, and is based upon availability. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment. To make your reservations, please go to: AAAM 17th Congress Room Reservation Link .
You may also call +1-800-233-1234 to make your reservations under the group rate. Please reference the group code "G-AAAA" when making your reservations.
**Please Note: AAAM does not work with nor affiliated with 3rd party booking companies. To ensure a reservation under the room block, please use the link on this page or call the hotel directly and reference the group code. To book through a 3rd party site/company is to do so at your own risk.
Course Information and Policy:
- A copy of your medical license must be received for admittance to the course. Please email your medical license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AAAM Provides AMA Category 1 PRA Credits TM. For CME purposes, attendees must sign in at AAAM registration each morning before entering the meeting room. CME credits are awarded based upon your hours of attendance; full credits are only awarded for attending the course in its entirety.
- To claim your CME credits, complete the course evaluation survey delivered to you via email within 3 business days of the course. After completing the survey, you may print and save your CME statement. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Your AAAM Certificate will be provided to you at the course provided that you registered within 10 days of the course. Registrants after that date will receive their AAAM Certificates by mail following the course. Course attendance on each day is mandatory in order to receive your AAAM Certificate. Your AAAM Certificate will not be awarded if you miss any portion of the course, and you will have to make up the portion of the course at a subsequent course, and at your expense.
- Your AAAM Course syllabus will be provided to you at AAAM Registration on-site. A replacement for lost or stolen syllabus is not provided.
- Please note that no one, other than the registered physician is provided admittance to the course or food functions. Your AAAM badge must be worn to all events
- You have agreed to all AAAM`s Terms and Conditions at time of Registration. View Terms and Conditions